Thursday, March 17, 2011

Name For College Festivals

still 4!

Yesterday evening, the parents are back from us. They were two days from a friend who lives near the beach, so we enjoyed a bit of sea.
The city is partly closed this weekend there will be Clipsall, the 8-cylinder race cars that run on the street circuit, beautiful, there's around a lot of people, only 2 km to do that it takes 2 days.
I continue my studies, between 13 minutes I have an appointment with my supervisor. Frankly, I read, read and try to write, but I still confused, even as the wise man would say "U", "a few ideas, but confused, so I try to light, leaf through books and articles and attend workshops (some required), which are sometimes very Pallos. I think the key point is to strike the correct balance between life as a student and worker, and then explored further study and divide it between reading, writing and seminars. The all focused on the final.
Ok, done-that ..... ahahhahahhhhhhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment