Thursday, January 27, 2011

Acrostic Poem About Camel

sometimes we're so caught up that ... Australian

we forget that we are lucky! Work, family. friends and study, taken between 1000 things we do not stop to reflect on what we experience every day (at least this is true for me)! What are the real priorities? Why run? Because "we are worth" is determined by what people like? From our material objects, from the culture? Our Australian life is a selfish choice? Sometimes in the morning when I wake up still in bed (perhaps because of the noise of the electric gate and neighbors that come out) and these questions make me company, sometimes they do not leave me for hours. Well I do not think there are correct answers and that can adapt to all, just some days it's nice to stop and reflect on their luck all!
better get back to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment