Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Black Wedding Dress Garment Bag

day!


public holiday yesterday! Wonderful, wonderful day and we did not miss anything done! Wake up at 10 (incredibly, the undersigned, who boasts of never slept, he slept like a log! And I thought it was 9), breakfast out, afternoon with Horatio, our super-cop and friend home and then relax!
Today we take, but with a break halfway through the week to fly away is a myth! Should always be so!
are awaiting more information from the university, the hope is that the documents (the word could not be more appropriate) to be good and that we can proceed to the next stage, I'm working unofficially. The risk is real in the sense that if you do not finalize my project I have worked for nothing, but I'm optimistic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment